Friday 10 April 2009

The Day Jesus Christ Was Crucified

The Friday before Easter Sunday is known as good Friday. In this day we remember the cruel death of Jesus Christ on the cross. He loved us so much that he was willing to take on the sin of the world and die for us, so whom ever believes in him can have eternal life. Jesus was crucified on Good Friday and died on the cross for the sin of the world.
He rose from dead on Easter Sunday.


Let the blood and water that flow from your heart give me a new heart to live a new life. I know that in this world water and blood will never be separated. There will be peace and anguish, joy and tears, love and agony. They will be there always,together,leading me daily closer to you who give your heart to my heart.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please listen to my pray,Amen!



No comments: