Friday 3 April 2009

As usual,
I wake up 8-9am in the morning,
.
As usual,
Once i open up my eyes, i check my phone read the msg that Babysam send to me b4 he went to work.
*used to*
.
As usual,
I brush my teeth, wash my face, n i pee pee!
.
As usual,
I have my breakfast b4 i move my step into computer room.
.
N
right now,
I'm inside the computer room!
.
Ohyeah,
BabySam did complain to me,
I wish he didn't know that but...its happen around 5-6am everyday.
Thats the time the birds of the tress outside start chirping,
Well, look like birds are creature of habit too >_<
eh? BabySam....of bad ones *_*
..
.
My opinion after finish reading 2day news,
ego me,sindy said :"
Its true that in life, there are many challenges.
There are many criticism along the way as we meet more and more people in life and it is up to you how u gonna handle all this thingy.
When i was a child,
Once i facing the problem,
i would go around cursing or find a way to destroy or blame them.
And even till now? For those who step over i will go crazy too.
So,plz!
But as times goes by,for those bad sign people gave me and i just laugh if off.
*Worthy*
We accept criticsm so that we wont leave in a world of self-denial.
.....
....
...
..
.
P/S : I can't wait to know what surprise is it.
5pm. Hurayyyyyy.....

No comments: