Sunday 19 April 2009

Adopted Doggie ♥ Miu Miu ♥

I'm blogging about my friend's new adopted doggie named
Miu Miu
.
..
Adopted : an "adopted" child has legally become part of a family which is not the one in which he or she was born.
.
..
....
" She legally become part of the LAM's Family"
Teeeheeee :-)
Lam Miu Miu

SnapShot with Miu Miu's Mom :P

Ops,Sorry "Boy"! There is some problem of picture arranging..

Owner's Dog name "Ah Boy"
Nah...Not the one at astro who called Danny Boy ya! :p
Oh .. E...Oh ... E...Oh...E...O..Ya!



D another star "Ah Boy"


Back to miu miu again..Kena Scold :p


Miu Miu n Uncle JellyFish :P
*he gonna kill me soon*



Movie time "Coming Soon"
Damn Effing Scary.

"Claps,Comfort Ourself "
U should encourage us :p
We did go to church !!!!!
Huraaaaaayyyyyyyyy
.....
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
P/S : Dad back from ShenZhen...N...I'm going start working 2moro!
Wish me luck .
Good Night :-)
.
.
.
.
.
.
♥♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

DaphnE said...

at 1 borneo petshop?