Thursday 9 October 2008

Move Faster

As usual,
For LUCT student....
Its almost end of semester...
everyone is rushing their final project.

Same as me here,
Nothing special also...
I just need time..
N..
Keep updated my assignment ... Keep Faster n faster!
As lecturer told me...time for us now is PACK! @_@
We don even hv much more time for cheering!!
Arggghhghghg......

Everyday have to work on Solidworks program...
Especially those person dumb like me...
Poor in computer software.
Slow like turtle...
Arhghghghhghg......

Sketching ... Sketching....Sketching....
*luckily lecturer already proceed my idea,thanks god!*

-Studio Project 5A
-Studio Project 5B
-Solidworks 3
-Manufacturing design
This 4 module its enough me to D.I.E

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is almost the same happen when the semester come to the end, everybody will push their limit to rush their assignments and projects. But the lecturers also will need to stand by here to give support to the students so that the student wont keep until last minutes..

Unknown said...

Since this is your final semester, i m sure that you can able to finish all the assignments on time.. I believe you have learned all or what ever knowledge and skill from sems 1 until now.. Well Good Luck to you !

John'V Princess said...

haha...same as u here! u doin part time tutor is it? erm....did u c me b4 at collge? Confusing..Keke

Unknown said...

Haha.. actually not really partime tutor, but I let my students go msn to meet me and they can ask anything about the study...Err, I guess lastime I did use my ID card to let you enter to the Comp Lab, do you remember that ???