Monday 27 October 2008

Happy Diwali

Happy deepavali to everyone who are celebrate this big day.


" Come out into the universe of light. Everything in the universe is yours, stretch out your arms and embrace it with love.

I just received a msg from friends.
A "friend".
A truly called close friends??
Hmmmm...
M confusing how can a person back step u like but still can act like nth happen..
Throw a simply sorry to ask a excuses from u?
Sometimes people mind have different thinking or can be said different opinion.
Something u look so small cases, but comes to me its really a big matter.
I still remember u!
N
thanks for everything.

Is it too late to apologize for everything?
I confusing ... I thinking.....

-TakeCare-


-Stuck at my mouse design,Solid Works-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... when i look at the picture you posted .. i though you celebrate birthday ~! opss.. sorry ..

John'V Princess said...

haha...its not me laah! keke..

Unknown said...

haha .. so you got celebrate the holiday ??? that day saw you standing at the computer lab waiting for the lecturer to open the door.. still busy with the solidworks class.