Tuesday 7 October 2008

B.A.C.K

*counting* Its been 4 days i came back here!
Erm.... Wondering why i still worry about that n i think its will be the scar that ever gone in my heart,its last forever! *Sorry,I miss U*...Something special or can be said something terrible cases happen on me! GoSh... How can tis kind of "super duper terrible" thingy happen to me...
"In other way, I happy its comes but its sad i have to let go"

Well, Whatever its past!
Its time to move forward and forget all the past!
*ShhhhhhHHhhhhHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......*

10:30am early morning...
Just finish my class with Mr.zaki and headed to computer lab cause of my another class start on 1pm! i'm gonna spend my free time at here to do some research on my new coming "ice cube tray". Before that, m here to updated my blogy!

Its not late to great u guys...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. Selamat Hari Raya to you too..
welcome back to school .. hope you already njoy your Raya and mid-term holidays..
Me just came back to work and my skin get darker cos went to beach for holidays...;)

John'V Princess said...

haha..which beach u went to? ur holidays must b so fun! hehe

Unknown said...

Wowow....i actually back to my hometown Johor Bahru for 4 days. And i join my sister's family to went to 1 of beach near DESARU..So after that trips ..my whole body skin become O O ~! is not fun loh, because at night pain pain ~! haiz ...no more beach nextime ~!

John'V Princess said...

aikz...u should put some sunblock to protect ur skin~ Hehe..sound bad.

Unknown said...

Thats because i dint expect to get BURN like that.. Very Cham Cham Cham ~! But good also because can try become O O man..kakaka ~!