Wednesday 1 October 2008

Exit Door

I'm free!
I'm not used to it...
tis kind of feeling really makes me feel hardly to breath...
I feel weird,
I feel pain,
I feel suffer,
I feel different,
I need an exit to walk through.





Scar will makes people grows.





Believe me.
Just the matter of time.
Time can cure everything.



Sorry,
No matter how he/she tryin remain..
its end up like same.
People will get tired after giving thousand times of changes.
People will grows n wake up after bein so many empty promises.
If u do wish u could turn back..
would u care more about people feelings...
put more understanding....
to avoid n prevent tis ending?
When someone tryin to start a relations...
Plz understand what roles u r playing ....
When its started its consider a responsility..
All is depands how u gonna manage it...





"Wish you happy...."












I'm okay..
I'll b fine as long d memories doest not comes on my minds.
Take Care!

No comments: