Thursday 16 October 2008

Feeling Excited



I'm SoSososoSoSO TIRED.





Just get back home switch on my labtop and start blogging.





16/11/2008.


Will be the last class for me at college..*hopefully*.


Yupppie...Finally, m fresh graduate student!





I'm breaking down.





What had appear in my mind is all about assignment...how i'm gonna manage my time to finish it...including my bed time..i just can stop think about it...this cause me get insomnia. Goshshieeeeeeeeeeeee....





Daddy,


I need more pocket money!! who in charge RP - rapid prototype person comes to us yesterday morning n from what he inform to us we need roughly Rm500+ (for me) to do the finishing mock up... I need more money to pay for it.


- Ice cube tray.


- Optical Computer mouse.




Announcement :

A new club is launching on this coming friday!
I'm Coming.......
4 season.
- Winter
- Autumn
- Summer
- Spring

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha... finally you are graduated from LUCT..CONGRADURATION ~! Hope you njoy enuff this wonderful journey here and wishes you have better future + all the best and good luck ~!

John'V Princess said...

Haha...not so fast lah !

Unknown said...

Opss so sorry ~!
i though you graduated liao..
kakaka....