Thursday 26 March 2009

Uncle Sam's Chicky

I was teasing my baby....
"Baby, How come u never gave me pressie or suprise jor d?"
guess what ?
Baby Sam get me 2 lil cutie chicky while he was working, after meet up with his customer,
on the way back to his office, stop by the shop.
N
Bought
Bebe n Bibi
*he named it*
Fainted!
He said : "Although is cheap but i hope u will happy n understand what i tryin to gave u"!
X0X0

Well, Let me introduce!

From the left hand side is boy which called Bibi.

From the right hand side is girl called bebe.

----------------------------------------Hugz n Kissess!

There is another short story i wanna share here,

n i wanna shout it loud here,

:" Fuck Off u slut33 n get away from my sight now"!!!

N

Please Mr.L ,

Don you dare to gave me any empty promises again,

I feel so disappointed what u have done ,repeating the same stupid mistaken,

But don feel guilty yet wanna fight back.

I'm rili BEH TAHAN.

-------------set me free!


No comments: