Monday 30 March 2009

Friend's Conversation

She : Hey, why you deleted me in ur facebook...sad to know that...anywhere take care!
..
He : My girlfriend jealous lo...haha...girl ma...sure will like that d...nvm la chat with u in msn also can ma....same thing! Got webcam...hahahahaha...takecare and keep in touch :-)
..
She : What? Why jealous o? Just normal friend talk also cannot huh? ok lor :-( Just talk u in msn...SOB SOB SOB ! TakeCare yourself there.
..
He : hahahah...U know i know lo! TakeCare ya...
..
She : Lolz...U know only...I dunno!...;p ok, god love u and me ~! TakeCare!!
..
.
.
..
...
This is "friend's conversation" !
TakeCare?? Lost Contact??
...
..
.
P/S : I named she Slut33.
.....
....
...
..
.
This is not the 1st time,slut33!
Do i bother u? Or even step over ur line?
Did you know you already have someone??
Why you so kepo ar??
What is my wrong while i'm carrying a LV bag??
How if "HE" buy me LV bag??
Did he use urs bucks to bought it??
Wats wrong if a girl study at limkokwing??
...
..
.
Hello? U can't judge a person with this right,slut33!
.....
....
...
..
.
她的心顿时变的好冷好冷,
她不能够撑受这样多次的"对不起&相信我"
让懂你的人爱你吧!!
.
.
.
________I hate beautiful Lies!

3 comments:

雪小姐 said...

jus take it easy~~
^^

John'V Princess said...

Cannot!
Is terrible..Its too over!

雪小姐 said...

i know~ but if too care ~ the one not happy is u~ right?