Friday 27 February 2009

Hello Kitty @ MAC


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
I can't believe that MAC is going to have this kind of So Super Cutie style Makeup!!!
As usual, I finish my dinner with baby.s were planning to watch movie at around 9:25pm..Since there have so much plenty of time left , i start begging baby.s to accompany me shop at 1Borneo.
Well, I saw MAC outlet.
I went into the shop and ask the artist when Hello Kitty MAC will arrived KK?
U know what ? Its on 13 March will start launching at kk.
He told me that we was also feelin so F excited to see Hello Kitty MAC product.
Me 2
Me2
Me 2
Me 2
Me 2

Limited Collection Of MAC Hello Kitty


The hello Kitty colour collection include :
  • Lipstick in 6 shades
  • Lipgloss in 6 shades
  • Tinted Lip Conditioner in 2 shades
  • Pigment (loose Powder) in 2 shades
  • Reflects glitter in 2 shades
  • Glitter eyes liner in 4 shades
  • Plush Lash Mascara in 1 shades
  • False eyelash
  • Beauty Powder in 2 shades
  • Beauty Powder Blush in 2 shades
  • Nail lacquer in 3 shades

The hello kitty kouture include :

  • Dazzle Glass in 2 shades
  • Sheer Mistery Glass in 3 shades

There will be also some accesories in the collection like Petite make up bag, plush doll, mirror,blush, etc

Check it out, girl!



No comments: