Monday 8 September 2008

Wondering

Saturday,
I wondering why couple nowadays so addict to argue/querry?
It is consider a "Trend" of style .....Huh.....*headache*
Ok, I having sos0os0sos0sos0s0 bad day on saturday n sunday.
Argue, Its a very normal cases for couple right? but how if ur other part keep making problem? N ther is no end point for u guys? will u fed up with tis kind of relation?

Attention: Not 1st time ok?
.
-Sorry-
.
***********************************************************************
2day actually was a vy special day for me,
but......*sign*
I headed to the curve after my brunch meanwhile i still hv lot of assignment to finish i just put it aside, cause i got stress i need relax...hahahahahahaha



Cupcakes!!!








I got to stop here. Its time to go college.

-Bye-




























No comments: