Monday 29 September 2008

Always n Forever.

I started stuck on my tis time blogging...
Wondering why, deeply down inside my heart i was extremely missing someone! Awwww....

For him,
D day when we started together just like yesterday. Where d place 1st time we meet, When d 1st time u hold my hand n kissed me, everything we did before.

U make me laugh, U make me cry, U make me screamed, U make me stop, U cheering me up, U lights up my life, U shout at me, but comes to the end u'll hug me tight till i feel satisfied n till i barely can breath.

U r my everything. I hope tis comes till d end of my life...
I just wish...I just hope...I just pray...

S.O.R.R.Y
n
Thanks for everything.

P/s: I'm waiting for the DAY.
I miss u.
I heart u.
Take Care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

until nw........i just knw everthnk.........i miss u