Saturday 13 September 2008

Mooncake Festival.

1st: b4 time turn till 12am here i greet everyone Happy Mooncake Day!Well, especially for those ppl who can't celebrate this big day with their family just like me*sign*

*I miss parents *daddy, mummy n brother*

Attention: House internet been cut!!!!

Everyone ther who r reading my blog, my house internet been cut!!! *Sound Pity* So the time for internet is getting less n less.Sorruuyylylylylylyyl....

Nah nAh...Now i'm sitting at starbuck,balakong with my labtop cause i need to do some reseach for my assignent. arrrggg...*assignment again*


K, Yesterday went to:


Gosh...People are sos0sos0sos0 crowded there! Somemore is Hot! hehe....




Funny kan my hair? Aikz.

I have to stop here immediately cause its almost 12mid night n i have to finish my research then get back home.hehe....

-HAPPY MOONCAKE DAY-


No comments: