Saturday 23 May 2009




















Erlo!!
At last,
We are fine,
Back into piece!

No more broken heart,
No more tears,

How could this stupid thing happen on me?

n
How wish i can escape from you,
You're such like an Ecstacy for me! :P



.
.
.
22 days to go,
I'm leaving to HongKong :P
Gonna shop till drop!!
But i need money$$
Urrggggg....
.
.
.
I need to save for now on for my future,
for my vacation,
for my future,
and yet
so many on!
.
.
.
Life is never easy,its owes come with obstacles and struggles.
.
.
.
Although we have try out best over come all those problem, still there thousands and millions of problem you're going to face in mayb next second or even next minutes.
.
.
.
So,Be tough n ready!
Nothing is so easy in this world!
Try to sarifice something, and u will get what u have done!
.
.
.
Fight for yourself, your family, your loved!
.
.
.
I want it happen,Wish me luck
Loves



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, is that your bunnies? they're cute.. =)